What Are Cookies
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will also usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
● Email newsletter related cookies
● Orders processing related cookies
Third Party Cookies
● This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread analytics solutions on the web. This helps us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site, and the pages you visit.
● From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
● As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics regarding how many visitors on our site make a purchase. As such, these cookies will track this data. This helps us accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
● We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the social media sites will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are looking for more information, contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Phone: 801-917-1935