You must be at least 18 years old in order to place an order on this site. No person under the age of 18 may use or access this Site without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under 13 years old, you are not permitted to register as a user, sign up for any promotions, or otherwise provide any personal information on this Site.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than us (each a “Third Party Site”). We may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with the Site. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services, or use of any Third Party Site, any Website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We make no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
6. Rights and Responsibilities
6.1 Rights and Responsibilities We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide getairsports.com/williston’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
4074 S 1900 W
Roy, UT 84067
By phone: (801) 917-1935
By email: [email protected]/williston
We are not the publisher or author of the User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that getairsports.com/williston members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. getairsports.com/williston does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. getairsports.com/williston disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, getairsports.com/williston takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by E-MAIL at [email protected]/williston for help.
If getairsports.com/williston’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, getairsports.com/williston reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the getairsports.com/williston technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, getairsports.com/williston may disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, getairsports.com/williston will contact the member as soon as feasible.
getairsports.com/williston reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
6.2 Rights and Responsibilities of Site Users
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any Site service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for first obtaining the copyright holder’s permission.
7. Ordering From Us
7.1 Accuracy. Occasionally the information on our Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to descriptions of products or Services, pricing, and availability. We apologize for any such oversights. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order). In the event of a pricing error on an item you have ordered, we will notify you and await your approval of the corrected price before continuing with your order.
Due to special promotions and sales, items in your shopping cart may have a different price from the price displayed on the product page when it was first placed in your cart.
Please note that as the colors you see will depend on your monitor, the exact color of an item displayed may differ from what you see on your monitor.
7.2 Placing your Order When you place an order with us (by choosing an item and completing the online order process) we will send you an acknowledgement by email identifying the products you have ordered. Please note that your completion of the online checkout process does not constitute an acceptance of your order. If you cancel your order prior to it being picked up, or if we notify you that we cannot accept your order, then no purchase contract will have been made. From time to time we may not be able to accept an order.
7.3 Receiving your Order An order for multiple goods and services may be placed and completed in one transaction. If you purchase merchandise as well as services, your merchandise may be picked up at the time you receive the services purchased. If merchandise is backordered or not available at the specified location, you may have the option to wait for the goods to be restocked or be issued in-store credit upon verification of purchase. We are not liable for any items which are not received.
7.4 Payment Payment is due at the time of order and must be made by valid credit or debit card, pursuant to any applicable credit card policies. If payment cannot be authorized at the time of order, then your order will not be accepted.
7.5 Prices and Sales Tax All prices shown at checkout include sales tax and any other applicable fees at the prevailing rate. Shipping or postage will be calculated at the time of checkout.
8. Promotional Offers
9. No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
10. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
11 Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
12. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of the Site Services, we do not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to us through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions, you hereby grant us a license to use, reprint, distribute, modify, and create derivative works which will be owned by us. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
13. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your getairsports.com/williston user account.
If you believe that any Content on the Site is infringing on your copyright, you may seek the removal of such Content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at [email protected]/williston as described above in Section 6.1(f).
15. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
18. Class Action Waiver. By using this Site, you agree that no dispute relating to your use of this site or these Terms and Conditions, regardless of the subject matter, may be certified as a class action or proceed as a class action. Parties agree that all legal action will be handled on an individual basis. By using this Site, you waive the right to litigate or arbitrate any claim or dispute under this agreement as a class action, either as a member of a class or as representative of a class.
19. Arbitration. Arbitration shall be your sole and exclusive forum for resolution of the dispute, claim or controversy, relating to your use of this site or arising under these Terms and Conditions, and the award shall be in writing, state the reasons for the award, and be final and binding. Judgment thereon may then be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
20. Copyright. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2018, Get Air Management, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
21. Trademarks. Get Air Management, Inc., getairsports.com/williston, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of getairsports.com/williston. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.